Dudu Osun African Black Soap 150g
- The original African black soap made by hand
- Natural shea butter, aloe vera, and citrus extracts help restore skin to its original shine
- 100% natural ingredients and manufacturing process
- Scented with osun (camwood extract), citrus juices, and native honey
- With natural plant extracts and a healthy dose of vitamins
- Free pick-up at a Kasha Location
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 300
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Free next day delivery in July
Using the same old formula that has served the indigenous people for generations, Dudu Osun soap rebirths the celebrated natural African black soap. Famed for its regenerative and healing properties, the black soap reputation precedes it everywhere its mentioned.
Made from a blend of herbs and mixed with aloe vera, Dudu Osun is often favored for being constituted of pure, natural ingredients without any artificial active agents, additives, or preservatives. Hence, you never have to worry about adverse or allergic reactions.
With Aloe vera, citrus juices, and organic ash providing a healthy dose of vitamins, the black soap is proven to help restore and revitalize damaged skin and help combat skin conditions like eczema, acne, freckles, and dark spots.
Thanks to the combination of shea butter, cocoa pod ash, and palm ash, Dudu Osun is efficient with oil control and works well with all skin types, keeping your skin clog-free and fighting against premature facial lines and wrinkles.
The soap is manufactured completely by hand and is scented with naturally occurring camwood extract to complete a wholesome, organic experience.
Buy Dudu Osun African Black Soap 150g online from Kasha Kenya.