This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. After you place an order for this product Kasha will contact you to receive a photo of your prescription. We will deliver your order once pharmacist verification has been completed.
- Helps prevent pregnancy
- It’s easy and safe to use
- It’s a beige patch that sticks to the skin (belly, upper arm, butt, or back)
- It doesn’t fall off from the body once placed correctly
- It needs to be changed after the seven days
- Free pick-up at a Kasha Location
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 300
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Ksh 100
- Free delivery on all orders over Ksh 4500
"It's time to care for you"
Ortho Evra (or Evra patch) transdermal contraceptive is a safe, simple, and affordable birth control method that you wear on the skin of your belly, upper arm, butt, or back.
The beige patch sticks to the skin and helps prevent pregnancy. One has to put a new patch on every week for 3 weeks, and it releases hormones that prevent pregnancy. Then you get a week off before you repeat the cycle.
Benefits of the Evra Patch
The Birth Control Patch is easy and safe to use. It does not have to be adjusted or taken daily like birth control pills.
It’s pain-free and very low maintenance. Also, it’s one of the more convenient methods, since one can apply it yourself and don’t need to schedule a doctors appointment.
Read leaflet for more information.
Please note that birth control patch do not provide any protection against sexually transmitted infections and diseases, so you may still need to use a condom as well.