Grace Cup Gold Small 18ml
- Gold is made from 100% medical grade silicone (same as baby bottles) and is guaranteed to last 10 years.
- Can be used by all women
- Can be used before first sexual intercourse
- Can be used in conjunction with IUD or Diaphragm
- Holds up to 3 times the fluid of an average pad or tampon
- Can be changed less frequently than tampons
- Free pick-up at a Kasha Location
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 300
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Ksh 100
- Free delivery on all orders over Ksh 4500
"It's time to care for you"
Menstrual cups are used in place of pads and tampons during a woman’s period. Made from 100% medical grade silicone (same as baby bottles), the cup is safe and free from any chemicals and toxins which are found in pads and tampons that cause rash and burning feeling. The Grace Cup is very comfortable and can be used up to 12 hours a day, meaning less changing. Menstrual cups are 100% safe and have been used all over the world since the 1930’s. One cup is GUARANTEED to last you 10 years saving you thousands of shillings. Girls as young as 12 years old can use the cup, as they don’t break one’s virginity.
How to use
- Fold the cup in your preferred fold and insert in your vagina, placing it over the cervix. The cup will pop open, creating a seal. You can leave it in for up to 12 hours, depending on your flow capacity.
- When you want to empty it, pinch the base of the cup to break the suction, fold it slightly and wiggle it out. Note: If your cup has ridden high up, bear down as if passing stool to help it slide down until you can reach it. Tip it out in the toilet, rinse and reinsert.
- Note: If you are in a public bathroom you can clean it with some toilet paper or carry a bottle of water in with you. There are also custom wipes available on the market for this.
- To sterilize the cup boil it in hot water for 2-5 min. If boiling is not an option soak it in very hot water and add a disinfectant.