Ideal Castor Oil 100ml
- Premium organic, cold-pressed castor oil
- Hair growth stimulant, split end repair, treats dandruff & dry scalp and softens hair
- With natural antibacterial and antifungal properties, and rich in Vitamin E, which helps postpone wrinkles and fine lines, treat acne, reduce dark circles, and deeply nourishes and moisturizes the skin
- With Ricinoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Linoleum Acid, and other highly beneficial fatty acids
- Free pick-up at a Kasha Location
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 300
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Free next day delivery in July
Castor oil uses stem from its many healing virtues and desirable body-loving qualities. Based upon the diversity of its possible applications in body care, it is commonly incorporated into natural formulations for hair, skin, nails, and lips.
Castor oil has an array of natural antibacterial and antifungal properties, and it is rich in vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and omega-6 and -9 beneficial fatty acids, making it an effective serum for combating a host of skin and hair irritants. It also has an unusually high ricinoleic acid ratio: ricinoleic acid is a type of fat that acts as a humectant and helps to moisturize your skin and hair leaving them supple and with a natural shine.
Thanks to its many healing properties, castor oil has traditionally been used topically for acne and other skin conditions.
The oil also promotes wound healing and prevents sores from drying out, works as a hair growth stimulant, reduces inflammation and relieves pain, helps to combat acne and blackheads, and works as a natural hair conditioner to keep your scalp and hair healthy.