Ideal Olive Oil 100ml
- Moisturizer and after-sun treatment
- Gentle exfoliator
- Eye makeup remover
- Ultraviolet A and ultraviolet B protection
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Free pick-up at a Kasha Location
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 300
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Free next day delivery in July
Over the last decade, the fame of olive oil in the beauty world has gained significant traction with everyone and their beauty specialist harping on the beauty benefits of olive oil. However, the truth is that this kitchen staple has been used on the body since ancient times in Egypt (thank you, Cleopatra.)
Naturally, olive oil is packed with anti-aging antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it superb for hair, skin, and nails, and an essential addition to any DIY beauty maven’s kit.
True to its utility-fueled existence, Olive oil is an antioxidant that helps prevent or reverse damage from cancer-causing ultraviolet radiation. It is also an excellent choice for acne-prone skin as it helps to decrease acne by killing off the bacteria that causes acne. Olive oil is also known to gently moisturize and hydrate your skin.
On hair and nails, it works as an efficient shine serum. There’s no need to buy a separate hair product to impart shine on second-day strands. Just rub a few drops of olive oil on flyaway ends after styling for an extra-glossy finish.
Olive oil can also be used as a gentle exfoliator and an effective makeup remover as it is active solvent that dissolves all oil-soluble solutes.