Bayer Microgynon 30 – Daily Contraceptive Pill (21 Days)
This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. After you place an order for this product Kasha will contact you to receive a photo of your prescription. We will deliver your order once pharmacist verification has been completed.
- It’s a POM: Prescription Only Medicine
- Each box of Microgynon 30 contains three strips of 21 beige tablets
- To reduce the risk of pregnancy by 92%-97%, take 1 tablet daily at the same time each day for 21 days, no tablets for 7 days and then start again.
- Free pick-up at a Kasha Location
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 300
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Ksh 100
- Free delivery on all orders over Ksh 4500
"It's time to care for you"
Microgynon 30 is a combined oral contraceptive pill (‘the Pill’) that’s a 21-day Pill – you take one each day for 21 days, followed by 7 days when you take no pills. You take it to stop you getting pregnant.
Each beige sugar-coated tablet contains: 150 micrograms of the progestogen levonorgestrel, and 30 micrograms of the oestrogen ethinylestradiol.
Microgynon 30 will not protect you against sexually transmitted infections, such as Chlamydia or HIV. Only condoms can help to do this.
This contraceptive contains two types of female sex hormones, oestrogen and progestogen.
These hormones stop you getting pregnant by working in three ways: by preventing an egg being released from your ovaries; by making the fluid (mucus) in your cervix thicker, which makes it more difficult for sperm to enter the womb; and by preventing the lining of your womb thickening enough for an egg to grow in it.
For more information, read the leaflet.