Zerufi Rosemary & Mint Shampoo Bar
- With pampering rosemary extract
- Formulated with organic peppermint oil, castor oil, and vitamin E oil
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- Works with all hair types
- No parabens or SLS
- Long-lasting, generously hand-cut extra large bars
- Ingredients: rosemary, peppermint oil, shea butter, castor oil, milk fats, vegetable oils
- Free pick-up at a Kasha Location
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 300
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
Free next day delivery in June
For a dose of pure all-natural hair-smoothing goodness combined with fresh, fragrant hints of peppermint, check out this pampering rosemary and mint cleansing shampoo bar from Zerufi Organics.
This natural shampoo bar is made with strong, fast-acting rosemary extract, soothing peppermint oil, and a spicy blend of essential oils to give you mild, fragrant formula that is excellent at ridding your hair of dirt and irritants without stripping your hair of its natural oils, leaving your strands smooth, soft, and free from dead cells. The rosemary is also an excellent microbe killer, while the mint and shea butter extracts leave your scalp moisturized and soft.
Rosemary contains anti-inflammatory properties that are medically proven to treat dandruff, dermatitis, and even eczema. Also, it contains antioxidant properties that strengthen hair follicles and regenerate roots, leaving you with a healthy head of hair and a luxurious shine.
Aside from its fresh, uplifting scent, peppermint oil is also a natural astringent that helps increase circulation to the scalp, leaving you with healthier head, while also providing relief from scalp irritation.
Use Zerufi Rosemary & Mint Shampoo Bar twice a week for a more silky, dirt-free hair profile. To apply, first make sure your hair is thoroughly wet (5 minutes under the shower) and softened with warm water. Apply shampoo bar with hands using soft circular motions, massage it into your hair. Rinse off with warm water and follow up with a moisturizing conditioner afterward.