HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg 30s Tablets Chewable
Vitamin C plays a vital role in maintaining healthy teeth, gums, skin, connective tissue and bones. It also functions as an antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage. Vitamin C from HealthAid is specially formulated with Rosehip and Acerola to give a buffered tablet that does not irritate the stomach and is rapidly absorbed.
What Are Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets For?
- May help maintain normal growth and development
- Contribute to normal collagen formation
- Contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- Contribute to normal nervous system and psychological function
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
- May help reduce swelling and painful joints
Who are Vitamin C 1000mg tablets for?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage
- Those who require natural antihistamine
- Those with sensitive stomachs
When Should I Take Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets?
Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone.